You’ve decided to sell your home. Now what? As your listing agent, here is how I will assist you with the entire process of selling your home, and how I will market your home to obtain the best price for your home, as quickly as possible:
- First, I will work with you to determine the value of your home in today’s market, in the form of a free home valuation.
- Second, I will utilize my knowledge of all nearby home values (comparables or comps), as well as the market trends to demonstrate to you the current market for homes in your neighborhood as well as surrounding areas.
- Third, I will advise you on very specific steps to prepare and stage your home in preparation for showings. These steps are designed to maximize your home’s sales appeal.
- Fourth, I will showcase your home on my website to appeal to potential buyers and buyer’s agents.
- Fifth, I will create a marketing plan specific to your home, which will include photographing your home for listing, networking with other agents, scheduling open houses, as well as following up with buyers’ agents, among other strategies.
- Sixth, I will coordinate showings of your home to potential buyers, that work with your schedule and needs.
- Seventh, I will help you to stay objective during negotiations of the sale of your home. As your advocate, I will negotiate the best price possible for the sale of your home. I will walk you through the complex issues and paperwork surrounding the sale of your home.
- Finally, I promise to represent you and your interests with integrity and professionalism during every step of the process.
I look forward to joining you on this exciting journey!